An updated version of the Resource Book for the Regional Meeting and last minute details about what to bring and arrival notes are available on the Regional Meeting page.
- Pause to Embracing the Spirit Grants December 7, 2022As The United Church of Canada embraces the exciting transition into the new strategic plan it will pause some current granting opportunities, including Embracing the Spirit (Innovation, Growth, and… continue reading
- General Secretary to Receive Honorary Doctorate from VST December 1, 2022General Secretary the Rev. Michael Blair has been selected by Vancouver School of Theology to receive a 2023 Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree.
- Moderator’s Christmas Message 2022 December 1, 2022In her Christmas video message, Moderator Carmen Lansdowne reminds us of the One through whom we are capable of coming together to achieve the impossible.
- Statement on United Church Maternity Homes November 10, 2022The United Church of Canada has been named in a class-action lawsuit regarding forced adoptions and abuse at several of the maternity homes it ran from the 1920s to the 1980s.
- Leadership Counts: Who Are Our Ministry Personnel? November 4, 2022Some trends among ministry personnel are emerging in the data received from Leadership Counts, the voluntary identity survey of United Church leaders.