An updated version of the Resource Book for the Regional Meeting and last minute details about what to bring and arrival notes are available on the Regional Meeting page.
- Executive Starts Work to Become Anti-Racist Denomination June 24, 2020The 43rd General Council’s electronic meeting on June 20,2020, received as new business the proposal Towards an Anti-Racist Denomination.
- General Council 44 Has Been Postponed June 20, 2020In light of concerns around COVID-19, the decision has been made to postpone GC44, previously slated for July 2021 in Calgary, AB, to 2022.
- Black Lives Matter in the United Church June 19, 2020The General Council Executive issued a statement on June 18, 2020, confirming unequivocally that Black Lives Matter to The United Church of Canada.
- Celebrating Pride in the United Church June 8, 2020The United Church affirms that gender and sexuality are gifts of God. This June, we invite all people of faith to celebrate the lives and ministry of LGBTQIA+ and Two-Spirit people across the United Church and beyond.
- Church Leaders Acknowledge the Racism in Their Midst June 2, 2020The Moderator calls the struggle against anti-Black racism to be the work of White members of the church, and the time has come to commit themselves to this work.