Now that our site is active we can keep you better informed
- Installation of the 44th Moderator of the United Church August 8, 2022In a service brimming with joy, the Right Rev. Dr. Carmen Lansdowne, Kwisa’lakw was installed as the 44th Moderator of The United Church of Canada.
- The Second Annual Orange Shirt Day Giveaway! August 4, 2022Enter for a chance to win an Every Child Matters flag!
- Korea Peace Appeal Campaign Making Impact July 27, 2022At the six-month mark of the Ten Thousand Signature Korea Peace Appeal, we celebrate and lift up the hope, prayer, storytelling, and action expressed.
- United Church of Canada Adopts a Bold New Emissions Reduction Target July 25, 2022The United Church of Canada commits the whole church to an 80% decrease in carbon emissions by 2030.
- Call for Decriminalization of Illicit Substances for Personal Use July 25, 2022The United Church committed to calling on the Federal Government to decriminalize illicit substances for personal use.
- United Church Welcomes Funding for UN Relief Agency October 15, 2018United Church Welcomes Funding for UN Relief Agency cjames Mon, 10/15/2018 - 13:44 Canada’s announcement follows United Church people’s call for the government to increase its support of UNRWA. Read more about United Church Welcomes Funding for UN Relief Agency
- Choose Faith over Fear: Welcome Asylum Seekers July 18, 2018Choose Faith over Fear: Welcome Asylum Seekers cjames Wed, 07/18/2018 - 11:51 Racism and Islamophobia practised by individuals and nations continue to destroy God’s beloved community. Read more about Choose Faith over Fear: Welcome Asylum Seekers
- United Church Welcomes Accessible Canada Act July 6, 2018United Church Welcomes Accessible Canada Act cjames Fri, 07/06/2018 - 08:34 Bill C-81 represents significant progress in making Canada fully inclusive but could be strengthened. Read more about United Church Welcomes Accessible Canada Act
- Keeping Families Together—In the U.S. and Canada June 20, 2018Keeping Families Together—In the U.S. and Canada cjames Wed, 06/20/2018 - 14:42 How you can help stop parents from being separated from their children—in both countries. Read more about Keeping Families Together—In the U.S. and Canada
- Theologies of Adoption June 14, 2018Theologies of Adoption cjames Thu, 06/14/2018 - 19:19 United Church reflects on guidelines for ethical adoption. Read more about Theologies of Adoption