- Generosity in Unprecedented Times– Practical, recommended, tools to invite an ongoing commitment from the Philanthropy Unit, 28.03.20.
- Worship Resources for Holy Week and Easter, ‘Tis the Gift to Be Simple PDF, prepared by Jeffrey Dale. Also available as a Word document, Worship Resources for Holy Week and Easter in Word 30 03 2020
United in Learning is providing resources for ongoing matters of concern. Sign up for their updates or check out their upcoming webinars.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 7:00 pm ET
-avoiding or minimizing layoffs and what to do
-United Church of Canada bridge funding program – just approved best practices in sustaining revenue and preserving cash
Find out more at United in Learning: https://www.united-in-learning.com/index.php/webinars/316-congregational-finances-during-the-pandemic
Tips on making the most of worship online during the Pandemic
Thursday April 2, 2020 3:30 pm ET / 12:30 pm PT
Join in on April 2 for some expert tips on making your online worship a meaningful experience for your members and those who are tuning in for the first time.
- What you need to get started: less than you think
- How to really engage with your audience rather than just broadcast
- Copyright advice and warnings
- Time for questions
Here’s a quick reference for support related to the pandemic situation.
(Governance, Finances, Emergency planning)
Jody Maltby is the first point of contact for communities of faith.
Phone: 416-231-7680 | 1-800-268-3781 Ext. 6226
(Pastoral support for Ministry Personnel, Guidance for M+P committees)
Dale Hildebrand (South of HWY 407)
Phone: 416-231-7680 | 1-800-268-3781 Extension: 6261
Todd McDonald (North of HWY 407)
Phone: 416-231-7680 | 1-800-268-3781 Extension: 6235
(Community ministries, Connecting with other communities of faith, Indigenous Communities)
Karen Hilfman Millson
Phone: 416-231-7680 | Toll Free: 1-800-268-3781 | Extension: 6233
Youth Ministries Coordinator
(Youth and children’s programming, worship resources, camping ministries)
Minister for Communications and Community Engagement
(Zoom video conferencing, social media, migrant churches)
Phone: 416-231-7680 | 1-800-268-3781 |Extension: 6262
Stewardship and Gift Officer