ChurchHub.ca is part of a significant shift in the life of our church and how we live out our call to ministry and discipleship. It is both a policy that was passed by General Council to be “regularized as the required process for ministry personnel and communities of faith to search for calls and appointments” and the support structure for communication between the denomination, ministry personnel, communities of faith and members who participate in regional and denominational ministry.
IF YOU REQUIRE LOG IN OR TECHNICAL HELP WITH CHURCH HUB PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com FOR ASSISTANCE.
Watch these videos to learn more:
- ChurchHub First Login
- Community of Faith: How to Use ChurchHub
- Community of Faith: How to Find a New Minister
- Community of Faith: How to Use Record of Call/Appointment Form
- Ministry Personnel: How to Use ChurchHub
- Ministry Personnel: How to Find a New Ministry
For more info, visit: United Church of Canada – ChurchHub
The Record of Call/Appointment Form is NOW ONLY AVAILABLE as an online filing through your community of faith Church Hub account.
The move to online forms will facilitate the following best practices:
- Automated denominational data base updating
- Fewer errors due to incorrect data entry or arithmetic errors
- Confirmation that the ministry personnel is eligible for call/appointment – the self-fill form will not function if the person has not been cleared for eligibility.
This online form is required for all calls, appointments (both regular and short term), as well as for re-appointments.
In order to use the online form, both the community of faith and the ministry personnel will need to have Church Hub profiles.
Ministry Personnel should contact our regional Office of Vocation Minister, Kellie McComb, to ensure that they are in good standing.
Communities of faith please see our Need a New Minister? page for next steps.